Simulation Version 12
Merry Christmas! Over the holiday I was able to make a little more progress. Here’s a rundown of the changes:
• Landscaping has returned
• Main sign now properly says “Horizons Resurrected” where up until now it has been blank.
• Added all the front glass and reflections
• Added new props like the secondary sign near the entrance, a trashcan near the entrance, and the “box light” near the loading area.
• Many of the “backstage” areas are now lit up for easier navigation
• The VIP lounge is now accessible from the right side of the building (this area is going to be difficult to faithfully recreate, due to the lack of reference photos)
• The exit/post show area now features “The Prologue and The Promise” mural that once (briefly) stood there. Again, this is going to be a tough area to recreate faithfully because I have yet to find even one photo of the original post show.
• The simulation now runs full screen, and with anti-aliasing. It should run relatively smoothly – but please let me know if anyone’s having issues with performance.